Self Assessment of Student Participation

Throughout this module, I would rate my overall performance as "Good," consistently demonstrating active engagement with the course material. An example of this commitment is reflected in my involvement in the recent Design Proposal Report & Presentation project, where I invested significant effort across various project components. During peer feedback sessions, I actively listened to the different group presentations, thought of thoughtful questions for Q&A sessions, and provided constructive feedback to improve their oral presentation skills. These experiences have shaped my approach to assignments, emphasizing continuous improvement. The projects have given me a chance to gather feedback on my presentation techniques and laid a solid foundation for structured writing in future assignments. I believe this performance comes close to the goals I have set for myself at the start of a module, therefore reflecting a 'Good' standard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Introduction

Interpretation of Quote